Former dancer Francine Kuney, who appeared in a dozen films from 1943-46, died May 9 in Sarasota, Fla., of congestive heart failure. She was 75.Kuney, whose stage name was Francine Ames, worked for Columbia Pictures, where she danced in such films as “The Jolson Story” and “Down to Earth,” both starring Larry Parks. She is survived by her husband, Jack Kuney, a member of Local 802, and a daughter. A memorial service will be held in West Nyack, N.Y., on Sunday. A West Coast memorial will be announced at a later date.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut