Estelle Mills, widow of Jack Mills, the founder and president of Mills Music Inc., died Sept. 9 of complications resulting from a stroke at her home in Lawrence, N.Y. She was 96.Mills is survived by two sons, Martin Mills, a celebrity/sports photographer; and Stanley Mills, a music publisher; and a daughter, Helen Alpert. Family suggests donations in Mills’ name be sent to the Music Entertainment Media unit of B’Nai Brith of New York.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut