Dorothy L. Wilde, who worked in numerous facets of the entertainment industry for many years, died of natural causes July 18 at the Motion Picture & Television Hospital in Woodland Hills. She was 77.Wilde most recently worked for Arthur Hiller as an assistant and associate producer. She previously was employed by the Mirisch Corp. as a story editor. She also worked at 20th Century Fox as a story editor and at the Phil Gersh Agency as an agent. She is survived by nieces and nephews. Family suggests donations in her name to the Motion Picture & Television Fund Hospital, 23388 Mulholland Drive, Woodland Hills, CA 91364.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut