Dr. Donald Horton Kelly, Ph.D., a scientist who worked in the research department at Technicolor Corp. for many years, died May 1 of complications from elective surgery at Stanford Hospital. He was 73.Kelly joined the research department at Technicolor in 1947 following military service in World War II. He is survived by his wife of 46 years, Jess H. Kelly, a son and a brother. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Saturdayat Spangler Mortuary in Los Altos, followed by a celebration of his life at the family home. For further information, please call (415) 941-2748.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut