Dave Marks, a motion picture industry veteran, died Feb. 14 of natural causes in Calabasas. He was 97.Marks, who was born in London, served as an assistant director and a production manager and at various other jobs at MGM. During his time there, he worked on such films as “The Wizard of Oz” (1939), “Easter Parade” (1948) and “An American in Paris” (1951). He is survived by his son, “Perry Mason” producer/director Arthur Marks, as well as two grandsons, “Judge Dredd” producer Beau Marks and “Party of Five” producer Paul Marks.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut