Annette and Craig Wyrick-Solari, a girl, Jessica, Sept. 6, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Mother’s freelance advertising art director; father’s a producer on the Warner Bros. Television comedy series “Built to Last.”
* * *Colleen and Charlie Schlatter, a girl, Julia Marie, Sept. 8, St. John’s Medical Center, Santa Monica. Mother’s a publicist for Baker, Winokur, Ryder; father’s an actor on “Diagnosis Murder.”
* * *Windy Tracy-Kuehne and Tony Kuehne, a boy, Trevor, Sept. 8, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Mother’s a business affairs coordinator with New Line Cinema; father’s non-pro.
* * *Karen and Jonathan McHugh, a boy, Sean Aaron, Sept. 9, Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center. Mother’s director of public relations for Storyopolis in Los Angeles; father’s VP of music soundtracks for New Line Cinema.
* * *Susan Sandler and David Goodman, a girl, Shai Leia Goodman, Sept. 12, Beth Israel Hospital, New York. Mother’s topper of Sandler New Media, an interactive consulting agency: father’s VP of special programming and projects for Warner Bros. Domestic Pay-TV, Cable & Network Features.
* * *Paula and Dan Rosenthal, a boy, Samuel James, Sept. 17, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York City. Mother’s director of original programming for USA Networks; father is non-pro.
* * *Karla Kurz Murray and Tom Murray, a boy, Leigh Kurz Murray, Sept. 24, Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. Mother’s a producer for Remote Control Prods. (Hans Zimmer’s production company);father’s a sportscaster for KCAL 9.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!