Bea Heath, who at one time owned the Heath Real Estate and Lease Management in Las Vegas, a real estate company whose clientele consisted primarily of Las Vegas performers, died July 5 of Alzheimer’s Disease at her home in Las Vegas. She was 84.The retired real estate broker had been a resident of Las Vegas for the past 35 years. She is survived by a daughter, Rosemary Perkins.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut