Anna Scarpova Youskevitch, a former soloist with the Ballet Russe de Monte Carlo who also became a respected teacher, died from pancreatic cancer May 15 in West Hartford, Conn. She was 85.Youskevitch was born in Urbino, Italy, and raised in Imperial Russia. She began her dance career after escaping the Russian Revolution. The widow of Russian-American ballet dancer Igor Youskevitch, she came to America with the Ballet Russe in 1938. Youskevitch co-directed the Igor Youskevitch School of Ballet for almost 19 years.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut