Scott Rowe has been upped to vice president of worldwide television distribution publicity for Warner Bros.With the promotion, Rowe’s responsibilities are expanded to include oversight of consumer publicity for Warner Bros.’ firstrun syndie series “The Rosie O’Donnell Show,” “Jenny Jones,” “Extra” and “The People’s Court,” among others. Rowe, who joined Warner Bros. in 1994, has been director of TV distribution publicity since January 1995, overseeing publicity activities for Warner Bros.’ syndie, international and pay TV units. He reports to Barbara S. Brogliatti, senior VP of corporate communications for Warner Bros. Inc. Before joining Warner Bros., Rowe spent seven years working his way up the publicity ranks at Fox. He began his showbiz career in 1986 as a VIP tour guide on the 20th Century Fox lot.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut