David Lavin has been upped to vice president of business affairs at Viacom Prods., reporting to Lorna Shepard, senior vice president of business affairs.In his new position, he is responsible for negotiating contracts and agreements with talent and the networks involved for varied series, movies and other projects for TV and other media. Lavin has been with Viacom since 1992. Before joining Viacom, Lavin was with Universal Television.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut