Universal Studios Home Video has upped promo vet Madeline Di Nonno to the newly created post of veep of strategic marketing. She will be responsible for the planning, development and execution of marketing and promotional programs backing the vid arm’s releases.She will also put together strategic alliances and tie-ins, as well as oversee the vid division’s online entertainment activities. “Madeline has been instrumental in spearheading marketing campaigns for such sell-through hits as ‘Jurassic Park,’ ‘Casper,’ ‘Apollo 13′ and ‘Babe,’ resulting in major tie-ins with Jell-O, Pepsi and Tropicana,” said Andrew Kairey, exec VP of homevideo. Di Nonno, who joined the studio’s vid operation in 1991 as director of marketing, has more than 20 years of experience in marketing and promotional positions.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut