David Shall has been promoted to senior VP of business and legal affairs for Fox’s Twentieth TV.In his new post, Shall will oversee all business and legal activities for Twentieth and its production units Monet Lane, Fox Daytime Prods., Fox Nitetime Prods. and Fox Studios East. He reports to Twentieth prexy Rick Jacobson. Shall succeeds Vance Van Petten, who has moved to a similar post at Universal TV. Shall has served as Twentieth’s VP of business and legal affairs for the past 2-1/2 years. He joined Fox in March 1994 as senior counsel for FX Networks Inc. Before coming to Fox, Shall worked for Tribune Entertainment as an assistant counsel and for the law firm Bromberg & Sunstein in Boston.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut