Twentieth TV has promoted Eddie Seslowsky to VP and sales manager of its Midwestern sales office.Seslowsky, who is based in Chicago, succeeds Steve Friedman as head of central region sales for Fox’s syndie arm. Friedman was upped last month to vice president, marketing and strategic planning, for Twentieth. Seslowsky, who most recently served as central division manager, reports to Paul Franklin, Twentieth’s senior VP and general sales manager. Seslowsky joined Twentieth in 1989 as an account executive. Before Twentieth, he worked as a research manager for the TV ad sales firm Harrington, Righter & Parsons.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut