Andrea Taylor, credited as the driving force behind TNT’s recent radical on-air redesign, has been upped to senior VP of creative services at the Turner network, working out of the network’s Atlanta headquarters and reporting to TNT prexy Brad Siegel.Since joining TNT in 1995, Taylor has spearheaded all aspects of the redesign, including live-action production representing all programming franchises, show openings and closings and seasonal I.D.’s. She is responsible for on-air promotions for all sports and entertainment programming on the network. Siegel noted Monday, “Andrea’s creative vision has been an integral component in TNT’s repositioning as a much more contemporary service. She has a remarkable creative eye and a wonderful instinct when it comes to image-branding.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania