Cathy Wischner-Sola has been upped from manager to director of program development for TNT, a post that will find her continuing her involvement in the development and production of TNT Originals — a franchise that makes 10 to 12 original films per year.Wischner-Sola joined TNT in 1995 from Lynn Littman Prods., where she was a development consultant.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania