Neal Tiles has ankled ESPN to join Fox Sports as senior VP of marketing.Tiles will be responsible for all marketing and promotion for the sports division of Fox Broadcasting. He’ll report to Tracy Dolgin, exec VP of Fox Sports and COO of Fox Sports Net. Also, Fox Sports veteran Rebecca O’Sullivan has been promoted to vice president of on-air promotions. O’Sullivan, who joined the then-fledgling division in 1994, will report to Tiles. Tiles has spent the past two years as director of advertising and program marketing for cabler ESPN. Prior to ESPN, Tiles worked as an account exec for advertising giants BBDO, Foote, Cone & Belding and Young & Rubicam.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut