Saban Entertainment has promoted Jon Dyer from corporate controller to VP and controller. In his new post, Dyer will be responsible for Saban’s internal and external financial reporting as well as the company’s accounts receivable and accounts payable.In addition, Saban has upped Tina Delgado from director of information systems to VP of information systems. Delgado will oversee all aspects of the company’s network and systems integration, software development and workstation administration.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut