LONDON — Hugh Rees-Parnall has been promoted to senior vice president of Polygram Visual Programming, the division formerly known as Polygram Video Intl.He was formerly senior VP, acquisitions, but steps up to replace David Rozalla, who is leaving to form his own production company. At the same time Lucinda Whiteley has joined as PVP’s senior VP of production, having previously worked for seven years at Channel 4 as commissioning editor for children’s programs.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut