Jack F. Parmeter has been named vice president of on-air promotion at CBS Entertainment, reporting to Ron Scalera, senior VP and creative director, CBS Entertainment.Parmeter will oversee CBS Entertainment’s on-air promotion and graphic design, as well as radio promotion. He joins CBS from Fox Broadcasting, where he had been executive director of creative services since 1995. Before Fox, Parmeter served as creative director of his own company, which produced movie trailers, promos and electronic press kits for clients such as Disney, Buena Vista, Fox and New Line Cinema. He began his career at KTVU-TV Oakland, where he was a writer, producer, director and editor from 1981 to 1988.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut