Paramount TV veteran Steve Madoff has been promoted to executive vice president of business and legal affairs for the studio’s worldwide pay TV and video division.Madoff oversees business and legal matters involving distribution, licensing, joint venture activities, channel operations and program acquisitions in the pay TV and homevideo arenas. He reports to Jack Waterman, Par president of worldwide pay TV. Madoff joined Par in 1987 as director of business and legal affairs for the department. He was upped to veepee in 1988 and promoted to senior VP in 1994.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut