Jeffrey Freedman has been named director of business affairs for the Paramount Motion Picture Group.Freedman will be responsible for negotiating the services of producers, directors, writers and actors working on Paramount features. He reports to Richard Fowkes, senior VP in charge of business affairs. Most recently, Freedman was a senior attorney of legal affairs for Par, which he joined in 1995. Prior to that he was an associate with the law firm of Sinclair, Tenenbaum Olesiuk & Co. in Beverly Hills.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut