Christy Kwon has been promoted to director of specials, primetime series and latenight for NBC Entertainment.Kwon, who joined NBC in 1994, will continue to work with NBC senior VP Rick Ludwin on the development and production of “Seinfeld,” in addition to such specs as “The Golden Globe Awards,” “All-Star Bloopers” and “The Academy of Country Music Awards.” Kwon was upped to manager of specials, variety programs and latenight in 1995. Prior to joining NBC, Kwon worked in production for Dick Clark Prods. and Kushner-Locke Co.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut