Shelley McCrory has been promoted to vice president, primetime series for NBC Entertainment.McCrory’s responsibilities at the Peacock web include overseeing development and production of “Friends” and the upcoming Kirstie Alley sitcom, “Veronica’s Closet.” She reports to Karey Burke, NBC’s senior vice president of primetime series. McCrory, who joined NBC in 1992, most recently served as director of primetime series. She started out as an assistant in drama development, advancing to programming associate in 1994 and to manager of primetime series in 1995.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut