NEW YORK — Eileen Murphy is returning to ABC News as director of public relations, three months after ankling the Alphabet web for a similar post at the New Yorker.Murphy replaces Teri Everett, who moved to global communications director at Euro RSCG Worldwide, an ad-agency holding company, after four years at ABC. She had reported to Everett as associate director before leaving in July for the Conde Nast weekly.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut