William A. Jones has been upped to senior exec VP at Metro-Goldwyn- Mayer Inc., it was announced Monday by chairman and CEO Frank Mancuso.Formerly VP of corporate affairs, Jones will now oversee corporate staff functions, including risk management, labor relations, human resources and corporate affairs. He reports to Mancuso and vice chairman Robert Pisano. As head of the MGM transition team, Jones is steering the merging of Orion Pictures and the Goldwyn Entertainment Co. with MGM. He also continues to serve as corporate secretary. Before joining MGM in 1983, Jones held several posts at the Walt Disney Co., including treasurer.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut