Linda Berman has been named executive VP for MGM consumer products, a division of the recently merged MGM home entertainment/consumer products group. She will report to group president Richard Cohen.Berman previously had her own marketing consultancy, Fig. 1, which worked with a number of companies including Disney, Universal, ITT, Pepsi, Mattel, Viacom and Microsoft. She also has experience in the retail arena, having run her own retail stores previously.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut