Live Entertainment has tapped Nicolas van Dyk for the newly created post of VP of corporate development, the company announced Wednesday.Van Dyk, who will report to Live’s chief exec, Mark Curcio, will be responsible for business development, acquisitions and implementation of the company’s business plan. Before joining Live, van Dyk was manager of strategic planning at the Walt Disney Co.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut