Nancy McCabe has been hired as director of original movies at Lifetime cable to work on the new team being assembled by VP, original movies, Laurette Hayden, who joined the network last month to fill the shoes of the departed Sheri Singer.In the post, McCabe will work out of Los Angeles and be responsible for developing and further branding the Lifetime Original Movie franchise. She comes to Lifetime from Greatview Entertainment, a company based at Viacom Prods., where she had been partners with Mindy Green McCabe replaces Amanda Moore, who had been No. 2 at Lifetime on the movie side under Singer but was given the ax in May as part of an ongoing restructuring of the network’s programming ranks.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut