Tribune Entertainment has tapped Jay Leon as vice president of research.He will manage research operations for Tribune’s syndication and barter sales units, in addition to assisting Trib-une’s development staff on new projects. He succeeds Carol Forace, who has left Tribune. Leon will report to Steve Mulderrig, Tribune’s senior VP and general sales manager, and Jon Barovick, veepee of advertiser sales. Leon comes to Tribune after six years as veep of research for King World Prods.’ barter sales unit, Camelot En-tertainment. Prior to Camelot, he worked as a media analyst for Petry Television.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut