King World Prods. has added two new executives to its syndication sales force. Fred Petrosino has been named vice president of sales, and Lee Villas has been named account executive.Petrosino joins King World from Multimedia Entertainment, whose sales force is largely dissolving as a result of its purchase by MCA Inc. Petrosino was vice president and national sales manager at Multimedia for the past five years. Villas was previously an account executive at New World/Genesis Distribution, which also is being dissolved after News Corp. completes its purchase of New World.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut