Paula Kaplan has been upped from senior director to VP of talent relations at Nickelodeon, a newly created post at the kiddie cabler that will find Kaplan overseeing all talent areas for Nickelodeon domestically as well as its movie division, online division and international channels.In addition, Kaplan will continue to manage the day-to-day celebrity bookings for such Nickelodeon events as the Kids’ Choice Awards and stunt casting for current series. Said Albie Hecht, the network’s senior VP of worldwide production and development: “Paula Kaplan’s knowledge of celebrities (and) her creative energy … have been a key asset in keeping Nickelodeon No. 1.” Previously, Kaplan served as director of public relations and later director of communications for both Nickelodeon and Nick at Nite.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut