Former Baker/Winokur/Ryder senior VP Steven Jensen has ankled the PR firm to form Myriad Entertainment.At the Beverly Hills-based company, Jensen will continue to handle publicity for TV and film personalities, events and corporations. In addition, Myriad will venture into personal management, film and TV development, and merchandising and licensing. Lena Roklin, of Roklin Management, will head up the company’s personal management activities. Clients following Jensen to the new firm include Engelbert Humperdinck, Rocket Pictures, Renaissance Entertainment, Hollywood Concerned and the Beverly Hills Farmers Market. Jensen joined BWR in 1992 after stints at Tucker/Marx PR and other publicity boutiques in L.A. While at BWR, Jensen’s accounts included MCA Concerts, Yanni, Steve Guttenberg and the Roxbury nightclub.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut