All American Television Production has tapped John Janisch as vice president of production finance.In the newly created post, Janisch will supervise financial matters for All American’s series and longform TV production, reporting to division president David Gerber. Janisch comes to All American from New World Television, where he served as VP and controller. Before New World, Janisch held financial management posts with Disney, Columbia Pictures Television and Glen Larson Prods.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut