Kristy Frudenfeld, who has served as VP of media for the past 14 months, has been promoted to senior VP of media for Buena Vista Pictures marketing. She will report to BV marketing president John Cywinski.The promotion re-enforces the marketing department’s media buying group, which underwent a series of changes over the past year when Bobbie Blair exited her post. Frudenfeld came to Disney from Western Intl. Media, the entertainment company’s longtime media buyer. In her new post, she will oversee all aspects of media planning and buying for motion pictures released under the studio film banners. Frudenfeld had been handling broadcast, but her duties will now expand to cover print and outdoor campaigns. Frudenfeld began her association with the Walt Disney Co. in 1987, working at Y&R Entertainment.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut