Fox Broadcasting has upped Blair McCoy from director to vice president of print advertising, special projects and online entertainment.McCoy, who reports to senior vice president Cindy Hauser, will have expanded responsibilities including the creation and development of content for the Fox World Web site. She will continue to manage the Fox in-house print advertising campaigns for prime time, movies and specials. McCoy served as a director since 1994. Prior to that, she was a director of print advertising at B.D. Fox & Friends Advertising Inc., where her clients included CBS.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut