Saban Entertainment has upped Rodd Feingold from director of production finance to the newly created post of VP of physical production, the company announced Monday.He will oversee the finances of Saban’s live-action TV productions, including production guidelines, policies and inventory, as well as be responsible for standardizing deals with vendors. Before joining Saban in 1993, Feingold was finance and administrative director for Landmark Entertainment Group in South Korea and Japan.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut