Philadelphia-based Electronic Retail Network has tapped David Proctor VP, Western region, heading up the company’s new West Coast office. Joining ERN from Century Communications, Proctor will handle affiliate sales, marketing and support services for all states west of the Mississippi River.
* * *Metropolitan Entertainment Group has upped Amy Clarke to senior VP, touring division, bumped Eric Levine to senior VP of operations and general counsel, promoted Keith Beccia and Debra Rathwell to senior VPs, concert division, and elevated Rob Kos to senior veep, management wing.
* * *Faith Newman has been named senior director of A&R at Jive Records. Responsible for finding and signing new talent, Newman joins the label from Columbia Records.
* * *Digital City has named John Colston VP of programming and has tapped Ted Ryan sales director. Colston comes to the online network from AOL; Ryan joins from Reuters America.
* * *Verve U.S. has gotten busy, tapping John Newcott director of product development, naming Mike Charlasch marketing director, upping Bud Harner to national promotion director, reslotting Mike Wilpizeski as national publicity director, bumping Julie Marie Kerr to manager of national radio promos, and advancing Jetonne (J’ai) SaintLaurent-Smyth to national publicity manager.
* * *Simon Sutton has been upped to VP of finance and strategic planning for MGM Worldwide TV Group. Sutton joined MGM last year as director of business development for its international pay TV department.
* * *Nederlander has named Sharon Fratello-Trager director of marketing, and has tapped Allison Winkler press and Latin events manager.
* * *Recording Industry Assn. of America has named Steven M. Marks VP and deputy general counsel. He joins from the D.C. law firm of Arnold & Porter.
* * *Jonathan Stathakis has been named president and chief operating officer of MSH Entertainment and president of worldwide operations for Happy Zone Entertainment, a subsidiary of MSH Entertainment. Stathakis recently served as a consultant to the multimedia production company.
* * *Dan Lombardo has joined Computer Film Co. as VP and exec producer. He had been at Digital Domain.
* * *Alison Dexter has been bumped to VP, Nickelodeon production services. She’ll handle expansion, development and supervision of the Nick wing and will continue to oversee production management for Stateside TV, including live-action, animation, Nick Jr. and on-air promo production. Dexter joined Nickelodeon Studios, Florida, in 1991.
* * *Columbia TriStar Intl. Television has promoted Natalie Pratico to VP, sales planning and administration. Pratico has served as director of sales administration for CTIT since 1991, overseeing the administration of international contracts, television and feature film ultimates and sales budgets. In her new position, she’ll take on the added responsibility of administration of worldwide rights, as well as expanded duties in deal development and strategic sales planning.