Saban Entertainment has bumped Rodd Feingold to VP, physical production. He’ll be responsible for all financial controls over the company’s live-action TV productions. Feingold joined Saban in 1993 after a turn at Landmark Entertainment Group in South Korea and Japan.
* * *MTV Networks has named Linda Seale senior VP of human resources. She’ll oversee the HR department, including recruitment and leadership development. Seale most recently was a partner in a small human resources consulting firm.
* * *Linda Goldin has been upped to VP of creative advertising for MGM Distribution Co. Goldin will oversee all inhouse and vendor activities for print campaigns. She also will be responsible for print ad budgets and the production of special MGM photo shoots.
* * *Christine Manna has been promoted to VP of pay-per-view sales and marketing at New Line Television. She will be responsible for managing all of the sales and marketing of New Line’s features to PPV. Manna joined New Line in 1992 from Orbis Communications/Carolco Pictures, where she helped create the PPV division. Also, the company has hired Randi Goodman for the new post of director of domestic licensing and merchandising. She joins from licensing outfit Alaska Momma.
* * *New Line Cinema has upped Michelle Indick to district manager, and has tapped Michael Lewis biz & legal affairs director. Also, New Line Marketing has bumped Heeli Kim to manager of field publicity & promotions and has tapped Mitchell Rotter music marketing manager.
* * *Kushner-Locke has promoted Dana Scanlan to VP in the company’s feature film division. Before joining Kushner-Locke last year, she worked in the feature development unit at Universal.
* * *Phil Murphy has been promoted to senior VP of operations for Paramount Domestic Television. A15-year studio veteran, Murphy oversees technical operations for the Paramount Television Group.
* * *Ron Geslin has been named senior VP of pop promotion at RCA Records. Based in New York, Geslin will head promotional activities for the label’s contemporary artists and oversee the outfit’s national field staff. He has been with RCA since 1978.
* * *Melinda M. White has joined Wink Communications as VP of cable sales. She previously was president at telco consulting firm InfraServe Corp.
* * *Nelvana has tapped Michael Hirsh and Patrick Loubert co-CEOs. Hirsh had been chairman; Loubert previously was president.
* * *Pat Schofield has joined Sullivan Entertainment as VP of development, where she will be responsible for developing inhouse film and TV projects as well as managing Sullivan’s production slate. Before joining Sullivan, Schofield spent 10 years at the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.
* * *Alex Maggioni has joined UBU Prods. as VP of feature & TV development. A former creative executive with Red Wagon Prods., Maggioni has had stints at 20th Century Fox and Lawrence Gordon Prods.