Deana Elwell has been named executive VP of the newly formed Polygram Television, responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company and overseeing all divisions including finance, acquisitions, sales, marketing and production as well as strategic and corporate planning. She will report to company prexy Bob Sanitsky.For the past five years, Elwell has served as CFO for Polygram Filmed Entertainment. Sanitsky said of Elwell, “Her wealth of knowledge of the entertainment industry and years of experience at PFE will be invaluable to us as we embark on an aggressive course in the worldwide television arena.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California