BERLIN — Media giant Bertelsmann AG has added Klaus Eierhoff to its board of directors.On Jan. 1, 1998, Eierhoff, 44, will take over responsibility for the group’s multimedia activities and Bertelsmann media systems from Thomas Middelhoff. Middelhoff will succeed Mark Woessner as chairman of the board in October 1998, and will concentrate on general business developments and new investments in the interim. Eierhoff comes to Bertelsmann from German retailer Karstadt, where he was a member of the board.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut