Tracy Dolgin has been upped to executive VP and chief operating officer for Fox Sports Network, where he will oversee all operational areas of the net as well as coordinate the integration and re-branding of the newly aligned Rainbow Media — soon to be under the Fox Sports banner.In addition, Dolgin retains his responsibilities overseeing all marketing and promotional efforts for Fox Sports, which he has managed since the division’s 1994 inception. He will remain in charge of marketing strategy for all of Fox Sports’ major properties, including the NFL, the NHL and Major League Baseball. “Tracy has demonstrated valuable management skills while leading Fox Sports’ unprecedented promotional campaigns over the past three years,” said Tony Ball, prexy and COO of Fox/Liberty Networks. “We look forward to him positioning Fox as the preeminent national sports cable programming service.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania