Phillip Muhl has been promoted to senior vice president, business and legal affairs, for Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group.Muhl, who has been with the company for three years, will oversee all aspects of business and legal affairs for the studio’s three production banners. He reports to Bernardine Brandis, executive VP of the group. Muhl joined Hollywood Pictures as vice president of business affairs in July 1993. He has served as veep of busi-ness affairs for the motion pictures group since February 1995. Before joining Disney, he was vice president, business and legal affairs, at Largo Entertainment.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut