Paula Cwikly has been named director of daytime programs at NBC Entertainment, reporting to Susan Lee, senior VP of daytime programs.She will be responsible for programming matters on “Days of Our Lives,” “Leeza,” and other daytime specials and projects. Previously, Cwikly was director of daytime promotion for “Another World,” “Days of Our Lives,” “Sunset Beach” and “Leeza.” Cwikly began her career in production at the NBC affiliate WKEF, and she joined the network in 1987 as a production coordinator and line producer at NBC’s on-air promotion department.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut