Matthew Kearns, director of international business affairs, has been upped to vice president of business affairs for Columbia TriStar Television’s children’s programming unit.Kearns, who reports to Sander Schwartz, senior VP of children’s programming for Col TriStar TV, will oversee business and administrative affairs for the unit’s programs, which include “Beakman’s World,” “Jumanji,” “Project GeeKer” and “Extreme Ghostbusters.” Kearns will also continue to handle business affairs on Columbia TriStar Television’s “Party of Five” and the unit’s international programming. Kearns joined Sony Pictures Entertainment in 1990 as a management associate.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut