Jodi Clancy has been named executive director of research and strategic marketing at 20th Century Fox TV, reporting to studio president Sandy Grushow.Clancy will oversee all research for the studio, including program-testing, ratings analysis and strategic marketing. She was previously director of research for News Corp.’s syndie division, Twentieth TV. While there, she handled research not only for syndication but for network and cable. Twentieth Century Fox has created its own separate research department, which Clancy will oversee. Clancy started her career in 1990 as an analyst in the research division of Twentieth TV, and she rose to director in 1995.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut