Imagine Television, the newly formed TV arm of Imagine Entertainment, has tapped Skip Chasey senior VP of business affairs.Chasey comes to Imagine after holding a similar post with indie Cosgrove/Meurer Prods. He reports to Tony Krantz, the former CAA agent who was brought on in April by Imagine principals Ron Howard and Brian Grazer to launch the TV unit. Before joining Cosgrove/Meurer, Chasey served as executive VP of business affairs for Patchett Kaufman Entertainment. He’s also worked as a consultant for DreamWorks and the programming division of ad agency D’Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut