Blake Bryant has been named to the newly created position of director of creative services for KNBC, where he will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the station’s advertising and promotion as well as other creative activities.Previously, Bryant worked at KPIX TV and AM/FM radio in San Francisco, where he had worked as creative director since January ’95. He also logged five years at KCAL in Los Angeles (August 1989-November 1994) as an art director and later director of creative services.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut