No single executive is expected to replace departing NBC Enterprises prexy John Agoglia outright, but Harold Brook, senior vice president of business affairs and administration at NBC, has emerged as the front-runner for the top business affairs job at the network, which Agoglia handled. If Brook doesn’t get the job, he’s expected to be snapped up quickly by Warner Bros. TV, which has targeted Brook as its top choice for the exec VP of biz affairs post at the studio. Nancy Tellum, who holds the Warner post now, is in talks with CBS, sources say.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California