Margaret Blatner has been appointed VP and general counsel for the Griffin Group, the investment and management company of entertainer/entrepreneur Merv Griffin with holdings in real estate, resorts, gaming, TV programming, entertainment, event planning and coordination, broadcasting and real estate.For the past five years, Blatner has served as senior VP of business and legal affairs for New Line Cinema. Before that she was a partner in the Beverly Hills law firm of Cooper, Epstein & Hurewitz.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut