Saul Shapiro has been named VP of broadcast technology at ABC.The appointment is effective July 10. In this new position, Shapiro will develop strategic initiatives involving broadcast technology and help oversee the network’s transition to digital technology. Shapiro was most recently assistant bureau chief, technology policy, at the mass media bureau of the Federal Communications Commission.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut